We like to keep things short and to the point. Should you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AnonDNS.org (the website):
- All static resources are served locally from our web server (no third-party is used to serve our assets).
- We do NOT utilize any form of tracking (analytics or otherwise). There are no cookies.
- Access and error logs have been disabled.
- We will NEVER track or log your DNS queries. See our ethos, here.
- Access and error logs have been disabled for DoH (including the backend) and DoT.
- Our recursive (DNS) servers have logging disabled.
- We do NOT scan or log network traffic.